Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

Ladies' Tractor Road Run


Ladies’ Tractor Road Run

I’ve been lucky enough to have been lent a tractor so I can take part in the 10th Anniversary Ladies’ Tractor Run on 7 July.  The run is some 20 miles long and for a novice like me with dodgy knees  driving a tractor with a stiff clutch is going to be quite a challenge.

As most of you probably know the event raises money for Cancer Research.  I think most of us know at least one person who has been affected by cancer so I’d be really grateful if you could dig deep into your pockets and sponsor me for this very worthwhile charity.  

If you are able to sponsor me please call at Mill Farm Cottage with your donation or visit my  fund raising page at JustGiving. 
I’ll be looking out for Needham villagers on the day!
Thank you in anticipation.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment