Search This Blog

Sunday 1 November 2015

From the Temporary Editor

Firstly, thanks to everyone who has submitted articles for inclusion in this issue of the Needham Link. There are so many positive things happening in the village at this time of the year and I’m going to keep the editorial to a minimum to allow for as much content as possible. I agreed to guest-edit the Link for this issue, but I know I have too little time with 3 children and work  But I would strongly recommend those of you with more time to volunteer. I’m delighted to see the letter of thanks for the village hall, we had our daughter’s birthday there last year and it’s a great venue for get togethers and parties. Finally, I would like to welcome Adam and Eloise to the village and wish everyone a very early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Stephen Miller
Thanks to Stephen for his editorship of this edition.

The ‘guest’ editor for the next edition will be Jim Woodger.

No comments:

Post a Comment