Search This Blog

Friday 29 June 2018

Local Announcements

Pink Ladies Tractor Road Run

"Thank you to Needham villagers who sponsored me in this year's Pink Ladies Tractor Road Run. At the time of writing thanks to you, friends & family I have raised almost £700 which is amazing. Of course, I'd like more! It's not too late so if you would like to donate please visit my JustGiving page at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/helen-major7
Once again, thanks to those who have already sponsored me - it really is greatly appreciated. "                                           
 Helen Major

I would like to thank all the kind people of Needham who sent me lovely flowers and beautiful Get Well greetings following my recent stay in hospital. They were greatly appreciated. 

                     
Ellen White

Allotments Available
I am the secretary of Brockdish and Thorpe Abbotts Allotment Association (BATAAA). The allotments were established in 2011, with help from our Parish Council and South Norfolk Council and are run by volunteers from the local community for the community.  The allotments are situated at the end of Church Road in Brockdish, just before the bypass.
We currently have a few full and half plots available and would welcome plotholders from Needham but suspect that most people there don't know that the allotments exist.
If anyone is interested in an allotment do please ask them to get in touch with me, Rebecca Abrahall, BATAAA Secretary, at bataaa@hotmail.co.uk or David Young, our Treasurer, on 01379 668556.

No comments:

Post a Comment